
50 Cent Claps Back at Charleston White Over Big Meech Comments – The BMF Drama Heats Up!
50 Cent is responding to Charleston White’s comments about his feud with Big Meech. Despite hinting last November that the two would be working together, Fifty engaged in an online feud with Meech after the BMF founder collaborated with Rick Ross for his since-canceled Welcome Home concert—an act that Fifty saw as a betrayal. In the wake of the concert announcement, the Get Rich or Die Tryin’ rapper likened Meech to a rat and also targeted his son, Lil Meech. During a recent episode of The Danza Project podcast, White weighed in on Fifty and Meech’s feud while pointing out a major difference between them. “Fifty [is] bullying Meech because Meech ain’t no internet n***a. Fifty is an internet n***a,” said White at the 43-minute mark in the video linked here. “He’s been mastering the internet for the last 10, 15 years. Big Meech is a street n***a that’s been cooking and trafficking dope. “He’s justified in what he’s doing, but n***a, just because you have justification, don’t mean you right,” he added. Fifty responded to White’s comments in a brief Instagram video uploaded on Saturday. “Yes, Charleston White is correct,” the 49-year-old rapper said from a balcony overlooking a city. “I’m a rapper, not a drug dealer.” Meech’s Welcome Back concert was set to be held on Feb. 13 at the Amerant Bank Arena in Sunrise, Florida with a star-studded lineup that included Lil Baby, Sexyy Red, 21 Savage, Rick Ross, and more. Organizers for the concert abruptly announced the show was canceled “due to unforeseen circumstances” on the day of the event.

‘Stop with the narrative’ – Angel Reese blasts critics on her play style
Angel Reese took to social media shut down her criticism. The WNBA star decided to draw a line under recent social media posts about her play style. Despite averaging 13.6…

Oscars 2025 Fashion Fails: Ariana Grande’s Puffy Disaster and ‘Dracula Chic’ Steal the Show!
On Sunday evening, Hollywood A-listers gathered for one of the most exclusive and prestigious events of the year – The Oscars. The star-studded ceremony, which honor cinematic achievements,…

50 Cent Calls Out Kanye West Over Nazi Shirt Scandal – ‘Is This Some Kind of Joke?
50 Cent is the latest to weigh in on Ye wearing a t-shirt with a Nazi swastika in public. Fif hopped on Instagram and posted a screenshot of…

Ryan Reynolds is reportedly “extremely active” trying to support during the conflict between Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni.
If you’ve been on the internet at all in the last week, there’s a chance you’ve seen THAT Hollywood Reporter magazine cover. You know, the one about Justin Baldoni’s Baha’i…

MF DOOM’s Widow & Stones Throw Exec End Feud Over Legendary Rapper’s Notebooks – The Battle for His Legacy Settled!
MF DOOM’s widow Jasmine Thompson and former Stones Throw manager Eothen “Egon” Alapatt have resolved their long-running dispute over the late rapper’s notebooks. On Friday (February 28), DOOM’s…

Drake Breaks Silence on Rap Beef Fallout – Thanks His ‘Real Ones’ for Staying Loyal!
Drake truly values friendship these days. While on stage overseas, The Boy thanked everyone who rocked with him through turbulent times. I’m sure you can guess what those times were. “I really do wanna say thank you again for what you’ve done for my life,” Drake said. “For my family, for my friends, for all my collaborators, all the producers, all the other artists that I work with. You know, the ones that didn’t turn p—y. I mean, the ones that are still real, you know. My real ones. But yeah, I appreciate you because you’ve changed my life for me and everybody around me.” Drake thanked his peers who didn’t switch up on him in Brisbane, AUS: “For all my collaborators, all the producers, all the other artists that I work with. The ones that didn’t turn p***y—I mean, the ones that are still real, you know… I appreciate you.” This week, fans were surprised when Drake announced that the remaining dates of his Anita Max Win tour would be postponed due to “scheduling conflicts.” However, DJ Envy and Loren Lorosa quickly stepped in to shed light on the actual cause of the delay. In a conversation shared by Lorosa, she reassured fans, saying, “Everything is good y’all, so y’all can relax on Drake.” She continued by reading a message she received from Envy, explaining the situation. According to Lorosa, the real issue was a mix-up in the tour’s routing. “They just had a routing mess up towards the end of the tour,” she explained. “So basically, they had Drake doing four shows in 16 days.” The shows in question were scheduled for Brisbane and Sydney, as well as two dates in Auckland, New Zealand. The problem, as Lorosa pointed out, was the lengthy gap between the shows. “So essentially, if he had done that then he would’ve been sitting around in Australia doing nothing for 12 days,” she said, emphasizing the financial and logistical burden this would have caused. “That’s a huge waste of money and time because you have to pay for his dancers, production, his lighting crew. There’s a lot of overhead for the tour.” Despite the clarification, Charlamagne Tha God expressed confusion over the situation, asking, “They didn’t know that before they booked them?” and why Drake couldn’t simply fly home between the dates. DJ Envy reiterated that the dates were not consecutive, and Loren Lorosa reminded Charlamagne that the complexity of the tour involved much more than just the rapper’s travel. “It isn’t just the 38-year-old rapper’s travel that would have to be accounted for, but the entire crew making the tour happen,” she explained. Meanwhile, Drake’s musical journey continues to thrive. His recent collaboration with PARTYNEXTDOOR on the album $ome $exy $ongs 4 U has been a massive success, debuting at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with 246,000 album-equivalent units sold in its first week. This marks Drake’s 14th No. 1 album and PARTYNEXTDOOR’s first. The album has already produced hits like “Gimme A Hug,” which landed at No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100, and “Nokia,” which debuted at No. 10. All 21 tracks from the LP charted on the Hot 100 as well. With so much success on the horizon, it’s clear that Drake’s career continues to soar, and fans can expect more from him.

Cardi B Stays Unbothered as Offset Fights for Custody – Drama? What Drama?
Recently, Cardi B hopped online to show off her new look, following reports that Offset has requested joint custody of their three kids. Cardi B and Offset have been through plenty of ups and downs in their relationship in recent months. In August of last year, it was reported that the femcee filed for divorce from the former Migos member. Shortly after, she announced that she was expecting their third child. They’ve since gone back and forth on social media on various occasions, trading insults, cheating allegations, and more. Earlier this week, court documents obtained from TMZ Hip Hop also revealed that Offset has filed for joint legal custody of their kids. He thinks Cardi’s home should be the children’s primary residence and asked the court to establish their child support obligations. He also wants the court to divvy up their marital property and requests that each of them cover their own legal fees. While this is certainly a big step for the two performers, Cardi B doesn’t appear to be fazed. Is Cardi B Single? She’s yet to address Offset’s filing, but last night, she did take to her Instagram Story to show off her bold new hairstyle. In a clip, she’s seen rocking a bright pink ponytail as she sings along to some music. Clearly, she’s not letting the breakup get her down, despite how many things have gotten. This is far from the first time she’s been spotted living her best life amid the split, however. Earlier this month, she was seen out and about with Stefon Diggs on Valentine’s Day, fueling rumors that the two of them are an item. As for Offset, he too is rumored to have moved on with someone new. He’s been linked to Atlanta model Melanie Jayda, though their relationship is unconfirmed. He also seemed to have gotten his mind off of his tumultuous divorce with a large purchase, flaunting his new $500K Ferrari on Instagram last week.

Tyga & Madelaine Petsch Fuel Dating Rumors After Multiple Stylish Outings – Is Hollywood’s New Power Couple in the Making?
Tyga and Madelaine Petsch have sparked dating rumors. The rapper, 35, and the “Riverdale” star, 30, have been spotted spending time together twice in the last two weeks. Last Wednesday, the two attended a basketball game. They watched the Los Angeles Lakers take on the Charlotte Hornets at Crypto.com Arena. Tyga and Madelaine Petsch have sparked dating rumors. The pair was spotted at a Los Angeles Lakers game on Feb. 19. For the outing, Petsch donned a zipped-up black leather jacket, boot-cut jeans and black boots. The…

50 Cent Goes Viral After Being Randomly Dragged Into Court Case – Even He Can’t Believe It!
50 Cent had a good laugh watching the viral video of a court defendant staring at his lawyer as he was found guilty. Fif shared the footage of Josiah…