Entertainment

Here’s the latest on the feud rumors involving Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick

Amid Blake’s lawsuit with her “It Ends with Us” costar Justin Baldoni, feud rumors between Blake and Anna have, unfortunately, been ignited.

As you know, Blake Lively has been embroiled in serious legal drama with her It Ends with Us costar Justin Baldoni.

In December, Blake sued Justin on the grounds of alleged 𝓈ℯ𝓍ual harassment on set. In addition to denying her claims, Justin responded with a countersuit against Blake and others in her circle, alleging defamation, civil extortion, and false light invasion of privacy.

The legal battle comes as Blake gears up to release Another Simple Favor — the follow-up to her and Anna Kendrick’s 2018 film — and already, there’s been a bunch of negative commentary surrounding the film as a result.

Last month, director Paul Feig had to deny baseless rumors the film had been “derailed” and shelved indefinitely because of the legal situation, and then last week, he had to hop online to defend Blake again amid endless attacks on her character.

He’s not the only one frustrated by all of this, either — a source tells People that Anna has also found the situation really unfortunate.

“[She’s] not used to being caught up in any drama,” the source shared.

They said, “The comments on Instagram have upset her, especially the ones saying fans are now refusing to watch the movie because they don’t want to support Blake.”

According to the source, there’s no bad blood between her and Blake, either, despite what some reports have said.

“[There] really is no drama or rift,” the insider insisted. “There is no feud. The film is in the early stages of planning what press will look like, and Blake and Anna will be doing some things together.

“Well, stay tuned! Another Simple Favor releases on Prime Video on May 1.

Related Posts

Bombshell Revelations: Is Jay-Z’s Lawyer Caught in a Bribery Scandal to Manipulate Justice?

In a shocking turn of events, Jay-Z’s legal troubles have escalated dramatically, as allegations of misconduct and potential bribery emerge against his legal team. The latest developments stem…

Jay-Z Sends a Stark Warning to 50 Cent After Explosive Diddy Documentary Shakes Hip-Hop Scene!

In a dramatic turn of events that has captivated the hip-hop community, Jay-Z has issued a cautionary signal to 50 Cent following the latter’s bombshell revelations in a…

Red Velvet Shake-Up: Yeri & Wendy Exit SM but Pledge Loyalty to Group

Table of contentsYeri’s Emotional MessageWendy’s Official StatementSM’s Official Announcement Yeri’s Emotional Message Red Velvet’s Yeri has sparked both concern and heartfelt reactions from fans after sending a deeply…

Actor Dubbed ‘Repeat Offender’ Slammed Again for Inappropriate Behavior in Viral Interview

On March 27, the first episode of the show “Negotiation King” aired, where Kim Won-hoon approached people on the street to conduct a survey about ice cream brand…

Kim Soo Hyun Strikes Back: Legal War Erupts Over Teen Dating Allegations and YouTube Accusations

The legal battle between top actor Kim Soo-hyun and the family of the late Kim Sae-ron has escalated, with experts warning that the family may face serious criminal…

Netizens Call Kim Soo Hyun’s Press Conference a ‘Repeat Performance’ of Edison Chen’s Scandal Apology

Actor Kim Soo-hyun‘s recent press conference aimed at clarifying his alleged relationship with the late Kim Sae-ron has sparked widespread backlash, not for its content, but for its…